Enhanced Cleaning & Hygiene Procedures for Guest Rooms more..
Enhanced Cleaning & Hygiene Procedures for Guest Rooms
• Elevated cleaning procedures and protocols in place including the use of disinfectants for wiping all high-touch surfaces (i.e. knobs and handles, remote controls,hairdryer, toilet seat and flush, etc.) upon check-out and spray sterilizing each guest room prior to new guest arrival
• Deep cleaning upon check -out using dry steam vapour
• Antiseptics placed in each room for Guests use
• Disinfection of room key cards upon check-out.
• Extension of duration of check-out and check-in times between stays (check out by 11am and check in from 3pm) so that rooms can be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and aired out .
• The daily cleaning and change of sheets, pillowcases and towels is carried out every 3 days (this is for housekeeping staff to avoid coming in contact with possible cases and to prevent further transmission).
• Decorative items ( pillows, bedding) have been removed.
• Shared multi-purpose items such as stationary, menus, magazines, etc. have been removed from the rooms.
• The doors and/or windows of all rooms should be opened daily for natural ventilation.
*Porto Roma Fish Restaurant*
• According to the government rules, one customer per two square meters is allowed in our restaurant.
• The maximum number of customers per table is six people. There is no limit in case of a family with minors.
• Buffet breakfast is suspended. Breakfast will be served on an A la carte basis.
What we ask you to do, for everyone's safety
• Wash your hands frequently or use our hand sanitizer dispensers.
• Maintain physical distancing.
• Avoid handshakes and hugs.
• Sneeze into your elbow.
• Avoid touching your face: eyes, nose and mouth.
Thank you so much for your comprehension and being so understanding for this situation.
We do everything in our power to provide a safe, seamless and enjoyable holiday experience.